- Outland is now live! Realm is under heavy load and is being closely monitored.
- Player cap has been raised to 13,000 as we work to reduce or eliminate the queue altogether.
- Please keep in mind that unexpected issues may arise during launch.
- Outland is being closely monitored and we’re addressing all issues and applying hotfixes as they arise.
- Due to high amount of traffic and overload, website may experience intermittent downtime.
- x5 experience rate.
- Trainer costs will be lowered to 20% of original cost.
- All other rates will be x1.
- The realm will be progression based, emulating the 2.1 patch on the beginning, with all respective attunements.
- The following raid content will be available at the beginning: Karazhan, Gruul’s Lair, Magtheridon’s Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep.
- Isle of Quel’Danas will be closed until the realm reaches that point in progression. The isle itself will be progressive as it was designed, once released.
- PvP gear will be Season 1, Gladiator gear.
- The marketplace will not be implemented for at least a month and on release it will only contain items that were already obtained by the players. The marketplace itself will be progressive.
- Quality of Life additions such as Dual Specialization, Faction Change, Race Change, Experience Lock might not be present immediately on launch but are planned to be implemented.