PVP WotLK Feral Druid Guide (Short)
Wrath Druid Guide
Welcome to our PVP Feral Druid guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Druid class as Feral.
This is the more experienced build. This build uses Shred and requires good positioning as you have to get behind your target.
This build is slightly less damage but this build uses Mangle instead of Shred so you don’t have to position yourself behind the target. This build is superior in 1v1 situations.
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Persistent Earthsiege Diamond or Powerful Earthstorm Diamond
- Red: Delicate Cardinal Ruby or Fractured Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Nightmare Tear (1)
- Yellow: Mystic King’s Amber or Rigid King’s Amber
You may need to adjust your enchants to your gear.
- Head: Arcanum of Triumph
- Shoulder: Inscription of Triumph
- Back: Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest: Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers: Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves: Enchant Gloves – Crusher or Enchant Gloves – Precision
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots: Enchant Boots – Icewalker or Enchant Boots – Greater Assault
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon – Berserking or Enchant Weapon – Executioner
- Hit (164)
- Resilience (950-1150 if maxing Armor Pen) (1150-1300 if maxing Agility)
- Agility or Armor Penetration
Open with Stun
Open with Burst
- Mangle (Cat)
- Savage Roar
- Tiger’s Fury
- Shred (5x combo points)
- Rip or Ferocious Bite
Crowd Control abilities
- Cyclone Used to prevent a healer from healing, stops a dps from doing damage. Can be used in a chain with other forms of CC to pretty much lock one person out of the game.
- Hibernate can be used to CC hunter pets and druids/shamans.
- Feral Charge – Bear is a great stun/interrupt. can be used to stop casts or peel for your partner.
- Bash Another good stun.
- Entangling Roots is super versatile and can be used to peel a dps, prevent a healer from getting in position to heal and much more.