Diablo 2 Horadric Cube Recipes
General D2 Guides
The Horadric Cube can be used to upgrade runes! If you have, 3 Tir runes, you can place them into your Horadric Cube and click transmute. After your transmutation is complete, you will have 1 Nef rune in your Horadric Cube.
This can be very useful when you are only missing a specific rune.
Low Tier Runes
Low runes are very common drops and are used in many Runeword recipes.
- Eld = 3 EL
- Tir = 3 Eld
- Nef = 3 Tir
- Eth = 3 Nef
- Tal = 3 Ith
- Ral = 3 Tal
- Ort = 3 Ral
- Thul = 3 Ort
- Amn = 3 Thul + Chipped Topaz
- Sol = 3 Amn + Chipped Amethyst
- Shael = 3 Sol + Chipped Sapphire
- Dol = 3 Shael + Chipped Ruby
Mid Tier Runes
These runes drop less frequently than low runes but are used in many powerful Runewords.
- Hel = 3 Dol + Chipped Emerald
- Lum = 3 IO + Flawed Topaz
- Ko = 3 Lum + Flawed Amethyst
- Fal = 3 Ko + Flawed Sapphire
- Lem = 3 Fal + Flawed Ruby
- Pul = 3 Lem + Flawed Emerald
- Um = 3 Pul + Flawed Diamond
High Tier Runes
These are very rare runes that only drop in hell difficulty. These runes are used to complete the most powerful Runewords in the game!
- Mal = 2 Um + Topaz
- Ist = 2 Mal + Amethyst
- Gul = 2 Ist + Sapphire
- Vex = 2 Gul + Ruby
- Ohm = 2 Vex + Emerald
- Lo = 2x Ohm + Diamond
- Sur = 2 Lo + Flawless Topaz
- Ber = 2 Sur + Flawless Amethyst
- Jah = 2 Ber + Flawless Sapphhire
- Cham = 2 Jah + Flawless Ruby
- Zod = 2 Cham + Flawless Emerald
Secret Cow Level
The Secret Cow Level, which can also be known as the Moo Moo Farm, is a hidden level in Diablo II. To access the Secret Cow Level, you will need to create a portal in town using the following Horadric Cube recipe.
Secret Cow Level = Wirt’s Leg + Tome of Town Portal
Wirt’s Leg will have to be picked up from Tristram by clicking on Wirt’s body.
The following recipes can be used for any quality potion. You can also use any type of gem, skulls are included.
- Small Rejuvenation Potion = Health Potion x3 + Mana Potion x3 + any chipped gem
- Full Rejuvenation Potion = Health Potion x3 + Mana Potion x3 + any normal quality gem
- Full Rejuvenation Potion = 3x Small Rejuvenation Potion
These potion recipes are super useful when starting out and later on to keep a good supply of full rejuvenation pots!
Reset Talent Points
- Token of Absolution = Essence of Suffering + Essence of Hatred + Essence of Terror + Essence of Destruction
Once you create the Token of Absolution it can be used to reset your stat points.
The essences are obtained from the following bosses in Hell difficulty:
- Andariel and Duriel – Essence of Suffering
- Mephisto – Essence of Hatred
- Diablo – Essence of Terror
- Baal – Essence of Destruction
Uber Tristram (Pandemonium Event)
The following recipe has to be crafted on Hell difficulty in Harrogath, which is the town in act 5.
- Portal to either Matron’s Den, Furnace of Pain, or Forgotten Sands = Key of Terror + Key of Hate + Key of Destruction
The portals will be random but if you open 3 portals in the same game, you will get one of each. Once you have gotten all 3 items you can open the portal to Uber Tristram
- Uber Tristram portal = Baal’s Eye + Diablo’s Horn + Mephisto’s Brain