Current TBC Classic information from Blizzcon.
1. Giving players access to Blood Elves and Draenei early.
2. Can choose to advance your character to TBC Classic (by making a clone or “snapshot” as they’re calling it) or keep playing World of Warcraft Classic.
3. A paid lvl 58 classic boost available to all races but not eligible for Blood Elves and Draenei. (Only one available per account)
Boost will include:
- Dungeon blue gear
- Lvl 40 mount riding skill
- No professions
4. Alliance and Horde Paladins get access to both Seal of Blood and Seal of Vengeance.
5. No spell batching.
6. Going to put in the last version of Arena Teams where you can have a team that is twice the size of the Arena bracket, compared to exactly the number of players in the Arena Bracket.
7. Will have pre-nerf bosses.
The Eight Original Dungeons
Karazhan/Gruul’s Lair/Mazgtheridon’s Lair
Arena Season 1
Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep
Battle for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple
Arena Season 2
Arena Season 3
Isle of Quel’Danas
Arena Season 4
Kaivax – Blizzard Community Manager
Today, we’ve opened the WoW Classic Public Test Realm (PTR) to test version 1.13.7 of WoW Classic. In this upcoming version, we intend to reduce the spell batching delay.
There are numerous class abilities and spells from Original World of Warcraft that were re-implemented in WoW Classic with spell batching in mind, and we initially expect bugs or adverse consequences with spell batching reduced. In this PTR, testers have an opportunity to join us in finding such issues. Raids and battlegrounds are available in this PTR to facilitate testing in a wide variety of game content.
- Initially, the spell batch window is set to 10 milliseconds on the 1.13.7 PTR, a reduction from the 1.13.6 live window of 400 milliseconds.
Please use the in-game bug reporter (default hotkey: mouseover+F6) in the PTR to submit your bug reports or feedback on abilities with spell batching reduced.
When logged into the PTR, you can mouse over any item, spell, or talent and press the assigned hotkey to initiate a bug report for that item or spell. Bug reports created in this way include valuable metadata about the spell, your talents, and your player-state when the bug is submitted.
If you’ve unbound your “Open Bug Report” hotkey, you can rebind it in Keybindings -> PTR.
Thank you for testing WoW Classic with us!
Hey guys and girls, I wanted to share this image that I thought was really cool! This is /u/SJpixels’s take on Deadmines if it were a pixel art platformer.
When I saw it on /r/classicwow I just had to share it with everyone!
The artist also mentioned that they would be doing a series of artwork like this, so if you really like their work I would check out the thread and give them a follow!
You can check the original post out here!