PVE WotLK Feral Druid DPS Guide (Short)
Wrath Druid Guide
Welcome to our PVE Feral Druid guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Druid class as Feral.
This is the end game Feral DPS build. There are 3 points left over that you use however you would like.
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Delicate Cardinal Ruby or Fractured Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Nightmare Tear (1)
- Yellow: Glinting Ametrine, Rigid King’s Amber
You may need to adjust your enchants to your gear.
- Head: Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder: Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Back: Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest: Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers: Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves: Enchant Gloves – Major Agility, Enchant Gloves – Precision or Enchant Gloves – Expertise
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots: Enchant Boots – Icewalker or Enchant Boots – Superior Agility
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon – Berserking
- Hit (8% from gear)
- Expertise (26) – Primal Precision reduces this by 10.
- Armor Penetration
- Critical Strike
- Maintain Savage Roar use 1 combo point to refresh if you need it.
- Keep Mangle (Cat) on the target.
- Keep Rake up on the target as well.
- Use Shred to generate combo points.
- Use Rip at 5 combo points.
- Use Tiger’s Fury when you are below 30 energy. Use this every time it’s off CD.
- When Clear Casting procs use it for Shred.
- If you have 5 combo points and Savage Roar and Rip have more than 8 seconds on CD, then Ferocious Bite.
- Berserk is used when you are at 85 or less energy. Don’t use it when you have very little energy.