WotLK PVP Frost Death Knight Guide (Quick)
Wrath Death Knight Guide
Welcome to our Frost Death Knight PVP guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Death Knight class as Frost in Arena/Battlegrounds.
There are a number of frost build options for PVP.
The first build here doesn’t have Howling Blast. Instead it has Icy Talons, Increased Runic power from Chains of Ice and Scent of blood plus Virulence to reduce the chances of your diseases can be removed.
This build drop Obliterate. The Glyph of Obliterate is replaced with the Glyph of Chains of Ice allowing you to do damage while gaining runic power.
This 3rd build is a self healing survivability build.
This last build includes Howling Blast but drops Icy Talons.
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Chaotic Skyflare Diamond
- Red: Bold Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Stormy Majestic Zircon (4 max)
- Yellow:Etched Ametrine or Mystic King’s Amber
You may need to adjust your enchants to your gear.
- Head: Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder: Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Back: Greater Speed or Major Agility
- Chest: Powerful Stats
- Bracers: Greater Assault
- Gloves: Crusher
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots: Tuskarr’s Vitality or Greater Assault
- Weapon: Rune of the Fallen Crusader
- 135 Magic Pen
- 9% Hit without talents