WotLK PVP Arms Warrior Guide (Quick)
Wrath Warrior Guide
Welcome to our PVP Arms Warrior guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Warrior class as Arms. If you follow this build you should be king of the arena in no time!
This is the standard Arms Warrior build. Optionally, Orcs can re-allocate the points you would normally put into Iron Will somewhere else due to their racial. This is primarily a 2v2 / dueling build.
This second build sacrifices survivability for more damage. This build works better in 3v3 arenas and battlegrounds.
- Rending – Required
- Mortal Strike – Required
- Bladestorm or Sweeping Strikes – Used in Arena
- Hamstring – All around great glyph, useful anywhere
- Overpower – Better for duels
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Fractured Cardinal Ruby or Bold Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Puissant Dreadstone or Sovereign Dreadstone
- Yellow: Mystic King’s Amber or Rigid King’s Amber
You may need to adjust your enchants based on your gear but these are the standard enchants.
- Head: Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder: Inscription of Triumph
- Back: Major Agility
- Chest: Exceptional Resilience
- Bracers: Greater Assault
- Gloves: Crusher or Precision
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Earthen Leg Armor
- Boots: Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Two-handed – Berserking
- One-handed – Blood Draining
- Shield – Resilience
- Resilience (950-1050)
- Hit Rating (5%)
- Armor Penetration (60%)
You should be using an AXE! It gives the biggest benefit of all 3 specs. Swords can be used for sudden one-shots or if you get kited often. Maces can be used when you don’t have other options…
- Hamstring / Piercing Howl
- Mortal Strike
- Mortal Strike
To fill space when your skills aare on cooldown you can use these filler abilities.
- Heroic Throw
- Heroic Strike
Arena Team Comps
Here are some partners for 2s and 3s in arena.
- Discipline Priest
- Holy Paladin
- Restoration Shaman
- Restoration Druid
- Restoration Shaman + Holy Paladin
- Discipline Priest + Holy Paladin
- Elemental Shaman + Holy Paladin
- Frost Mage + Holy Paladin
- Destruction / Affliction Warlock + Holy Paladin
- Frost / Unholy Death Knight + Holy Paladin