PVE WotLK Resto Druid Healer Guide (Quick)
Wrath Druid Guide
Welcome to our PVE Restoration Druid guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Druid class as Restoration.
This is the popular Resto Druid Build. This build has 4 points available to spend as you please. Some good ideas are Nature’s Grace, Empowered Touch, Natural Perfection or Tranquil Spirit.
- Wild Growth
- Nourish or Rapid Rejuvenation or Regrowth
Nourish works well with more hots on the target. Rapid Rejuv makes you heal faster but it’s single target healing. Regrowth is recommended for 5 mans.
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Insightful Earthsiege Diamond or Ember Skyflare Diamond (both are solid options)
- Red: Runed Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Purified Dreadstone
- Yellow: Reckless Ametrine
You may need to adjust your enchants to your gear.
- Head: Arcanum of Blissful Mending
- Shoulder: Greater Inscription of the Crag
- Back: Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest: Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers: Enchant Bracers – Superior Spellpower
- Gloves: Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Brilliant Spellthread
- Boots: Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality or Enchant Boots – Greater Spirit
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon – Mighty Spellpower or Enchant Staff – Greater Spellpower
- Haste (856 for 1 second Rejuvenation)
- Spell Power
- Spirit (15% becomes spell power thanks to Improved Tree of Life )
- Critical Strike
- Begin by putting Regrowth and Lifebloom on the tank. Keep Lifebloom on the tank at all times.
- AoE healing Combo: Wild Growth -> 5x Regrowth
- You can use Rejuvenation instead of Regrowth if the party isn’t taking too much damage.
- Tranquility can be used after a massive AoE or combined with Barkskin when needed.