PVP WotLK Subtlety Rogue Guide (Short)
Wrath Rogue Guide
Welcome to our PVP Subtlety Rogue guide for WoW WotLK. This guide will show you what you need to know to play the Rogue class as Subtlety. If you follow this build you should be king of the arena in no time.
This is the popular Subtlety PVP Build. It can be tweaked based on your play style but this is a great starting point.
Gems can change based on your build, equipment and caps. You may need to adjust your gems to account for your gear.
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Bright Cardinal Ruby or Fractured Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Nightmare Tear (1)
- Yellow: Fill with Red Gems
If you use Resilience (PVP) gear, take armor penetration. If you are using DPS (PVE) gear, gem Attack Power.
You may need to adjust your enchants to your gear.
- Head: Arcanum of Triumph or Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder: Inscription of Triumph or Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Back: Major Agility or Shadow Armor
- Chest: Powerful Stats
- Bracers: Greater Assault
- Gloves: Crusher
- Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs: Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots: Greater Assault or Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Main-hand Weapon: Berserking
- Off-hand Weapon: Titanium Weapon Chain
Cast Wound Poison VII on your Main hand and Crippling Poison on your offhand. Also, Daggers are your friend. Ideally, your main hand is 1.8 attack speed and your Off-hand is 1.4 attack speed.
- Hit (5%)
- Resilience (700+ to not get instantly killed)
- Attack Power
- Armor Penetration