Client Version: 1.12
An educational project for World of Warcraft (1.12) mostly known as “Vanilla” which aimes to be a full replacement for the original Wow interface in a single Addon. The design is highly inspired by TukUI and ElvUI (which I never used) as well as several other screenshots I found around the web during the last 10 years. It is entirely written from scratch without any inclusion of 3rd party addons or libraries. This is not an addon-pack like ShaguUI which means that no external Addons will be included. There will be support for external addons like MobHealth3 and HealComm, but they will be never shipped within the package.
- Download Using the link above.
- Unpack the Zip, rename the folder “pfUI-master” to “pfUI”.
- Copy “pfUI” to Wow-Directory\Interface\AddOns
- Restart Wow
- DPSMate An advanced combat analyzation tool
- HealComm Visual representation of incoming heals
- WIM (continued) Give whispers an instant messenger feel
- MobHealth Estimates a mob’s health
- Clean_Up Automatically stacks and sorts your items.
- /pfui Open the configuration GUI
- /gm Open the ticket Dialog
- /rl Reload the whole UI