Current TBC Classic information from Blizzcon.
1. Giving players access to Blood Elves and Draenei early.
2. Can choose to advance your character to TBC Classic (by making a clone or “snapshot” as they’re calling it) or keep playing World of Warcraft Classic.
3. A paid lvl 58 classic boost available to all races but not eligible for Blood Elves and Draenei. (Only one available per account)
Boost will include:
- Dungeon blue gear
- Lvl 40 mount riding skill
- No professions
4. Alliance and Horde Paladins get access to both Seal of Blood and Seal of Vengeance.
5. No spell batching.
6. Going to put in the last version of Arena Teams where you can have a team that is twice the size of the Arena bracket, compared to exactly the number of players in the Arena Bracket.
7. Will have pre-nerf bosses.
The Eight Original Dungeons
Karazhan/Gruul’s Lair/Mazgtheridon’s Lair
Arena Season 1
Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep
Battle for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple
Arena Season 2
Arena Season 3
Isle of Quel’Danas
Arena Season 4