Aux – Turtle WoW
Client Version: 1.12
The most advanced auction house addOn for the 1.12 client with some features more advanced than anything even on retail.
- Completely independent replacement for the Blizzard interface.
- Elegant look based on the retail addOn TSM.
- Many convenient shortcuts.
- Convenient access to the unaltered Blizzard interface.
- Automatic scanning of all pages for a query.
- Saving of recent and favorite queries.
- History of result listings with internet browser-like interface.
- Advanced search filters which can be combined with logical operators.
- Autocompletion for entering filters.
- Concise listings cleary showing the most important information.
- Sorting by percentage of historical value and unit price.
- Sorting across all scanned pages.
- Quick buying from any page without rescanning everything.
- Real time mode which continuously scans the last page.
- Automatic assembling and posting of multiple stacks.
- Automatic scanning of existing auctions.
- Concise listing of existing auctions.
- Undercutting of existing auctions by click.
- Concise listing of inventory items excluding the non auctionable.
- Manual exclusion of specific items from the inventory listing.
- Saving post configuration per item.
- Efficient price input inspired by the retail addOn TSM.
- Automatic gathering of historical data from all scans.
- Automatic collection of vendor prices.
- Intricate calculations for a reliable historical value.
- Tooltip with historical value, vendor prices and disenchant value.
- Efficient storage of data.
/aux (Lists the settings)
/aux scale factor (Scales the aux GUI by factor)
/aux ignore owner (Disables waiting for owner names when scanning. Recommended)
/aux post bid (Adds a bid price listing to the post tab)
/aux crafting cost (Toggles the crafting price information)
/aux post duration hours (Sets the default auction duration to 2/8/24 hours)
/aux tooltip value
/aux tooltip daily
/aux tooltip disenchant value
/aux tooltip disenchant distribution
/aux tooltip vendor buy
/aux tooltip vendor sell
For the auction listings in the search, auctions and bids tabs the following shortcuts are available.
- Double-click on a row with blue colored count to expand it.
- Alt-left-click on the selected row for buyout/cancel.
- Alt-right-click on the selected row for bid/cancel.
- Right-click on a row to start a search for the auctioned item.
- Control-click on a row the show a preview in the wardrobe frame.
- Shift-click on a row to copy the link to the chatframe.
- Left-click on a header to sort.
- Right-click on a header of a price column to switch between unit and stack price.
- Double-click in editboxes will highlight everything.
- Hitting tab in the search box will accept an autocompletion.
- Dragging inventory items to the search box or right-clicking them will start a search.
- Right-clicking item links will start a search.
- Bid prices for your own active bids are colored in green.
- Bid prices for other auctions with an active bid are colored in orange.
- When hovering over an entry the tooltip shows a longer and more nicely formatted version.
- Left-click on an entry will start a search.
- Right-click on an entry will show a menu with various options, including toggling Auto Buy.
- Shift-left-click on an entry will copy a search to the search box.
- Shift-right-click on an entry will add a search to the existing query in the search box.
While it is faster to type filters directly into the search box this sub-tab serves as a tutorial to learn how to formulate queries. The filters on the left side are Blizzard filters which may reduce the number of pages to be scanned and those on the right side are post filters which do not affect the scan time but can be combined with logical operators to formulate very complex filters.
- When entering prices g, s and c denote gold, silver and copper respectively.
- A price value without explicit denotations will count as gold. (e.g., 10.5 = 10g50s)
- Price values can contain decimals. (e.g., 1.5g = 1g50s)
- Right-clicking an item in the inventory listing will start a search.
- Right-clicking a bag item will select it in the listing.
- In the listing of bids/buyouts a red price is undercutting stack/unit price.
- Clicking an entry in the in the listings of bids/buyouts of existing auctions will undercut with your bid stack/buyout unit price.
- Double-click in the bids/buyouts listings will also match the stack size.