Plater is a nameplate addon with a extraordinary amount of settings, out of the box debuff tracking, threat coloring, support for scripting similar to WeakAuras and wago.io + the WeakAuras-Companion for Mod/Script/Profile updates.
Plater mods and scripts now have options!
Mod/Script authors can add custom options to their creations and user can change the values to their liking through a new options menu.
All user values are persisted in the profile and will not be changed when the mod/script is updated.
Currently the following options are implemented: Text, Color, Number, Toggle, Options Label and Options Blank Line.
The options value can be accessed in code via the ‘modTable.config’ table with the option key, e.g. ‘modTable.config[“option1”]’
For an example, please have a look at the following Mod: https://wago.io/xX-abKSir
Plater now supports the WeakAuras-Companion app to update scripts, mods and full profiles directly from wago.io!
To use this feature, the following steps need to be taken:
– You’ll need to re-import mods/scripts or your profile from wago.io once to update all necessary information.
– Install the WeakAuras-Companion app version 3.0.1 (or later), which is available here: https://weakauras.wtf/
– If an update is available, a small wago-Icon will show on the mod/script and the right-click menu gives you the option to update.
You can either create a copy or overwrite the mod/script upon updating.
For any questions or issues regarding this new feature, please visit us in the Details/Plater discord (link below) and post in the #wa-companion-support channel.
Plater is currently maintained by: cont1nuity
You can reach him (Ariani#0960) and Tercio on the Discord above.
Support Plater Nameplates development:
Scripting Tutorials and Documentation
– To help test alpha and beta versions of Plater: right click it in twitch app > release type > Apha.
– Everything works out of the box.
– Profile, Mod and Script updates available through the WeakAuras-Companion app!
– More than 500 settings to fine any aspect of the nameplate.
– Separate settings for different unit types: you can nameplates for enemy players different than enemy npcs.
– Lua Scripting support for custom effects.
– Several bundle scripts for mythic dungeons.
– Aura tracking with 4 tabs to config.
– Color by aggro out of the box.
– Customization of your personal bar.
– Quest coloring.