Modern TargetFrame adds features present in Modern WoW.
- StatusBar text for health and mana bars. Formatting is still controlled by Status Text under Interface Options > Display.
- Rare-Elites now show the Rare-Elite TargetFrame border. (Silver dragon with wings, normal rares are without wings)
- Threat indicator with numerical value.
- The game identifies many normal elites as rares. I don’t plan on modifying this behavior in any way.
- The threat indicator appears to spike whenever the target changes its target, usually by taunts or threat-related mechanics. This is a well-known bug in Blizzard’s ThreatAPI.
- enUS – Native locale by SDPhantom
- deDE – Translation by xF10w21
- frFR – Translation by Arektor
- ruRU – Translation by AmetistoFF
- zhCN – Translation by Junlin Zhou
If you wish to help localize Modern TargetFrame, send me a link to a modified Localization.lua.
I’m open to questions and suggestions. Feel free to message me here or post in the comments.
I’m also available for support on the WoWUIDev Discord, @mention me (SDPhantom) or send a DM.