Client Version: 2.4.3
It’s has a number of features to protect your items:
- Automatically stops protected items from being sold (configurable).
- Warns you when you are about to destroy (e.g. disenchant) a protected item (configurable).
- Automatically protects items that are in your equipment sets (configurable).
- Automatically protects Epic and above items (configurable).
- Automatically Protects Rare items (configurable).
- Automatically protects items that you define (Custom List).
- Enable/Disable Sound.
- Indicates protected items in their tool-tips.
- Pressing the CTRL key when dropping an item in the buyback window (i.e. selling) will allow you to sell it even if it is protected.
- New: Enable/Disable iGuard via key binding or command prompt.
- New: Titan Bar Support
It also gathers some useful information as it is used:
- Provides a history of the last 40 things you have sold and indicates if they were protected (if vendor protection was turned off). [Titan and Command Line]
- Provides a list of items that can currently be bought back. [Titan and Command Line]
- Provides a list of you equipment set items that are/can be protected. [Titan and Command Line]
- Provides a list of items that are in you custom list. [Titan and Command Line]
All functions can be accessed from the command line:
Command lines: /ig or /iguard or /protect
- /ig – Displays a list of available commands.
- /ig session – Displays a list of equipment set items that are protected.
- /ig custom – Displays a list of items you have selected to protect
- /ig buyback – Displays a list of items that can be bought back form the vendor.
- /ig history – Display a list of items (max 40) that iGuard has seen you sell to a vendor.
- /ig config – Opens the Blizzard configuration screen so that you can configure iGuard.
- /ig [Link] – Add or removes (if already in the list) and item from you custom list. To add/remove an item you would type “/ig ” and then shift-left-click on and item in you inventory or in the chat window and then press return.
- /ig enable – Enables iGuard.
- /ig disable – Disables iGuard.
- The buyback list will not show until you have visited a vendor.
Extract files to the WOW add-on folder or follow this guide.
15 Jun 2019 – 0.10 – Feature Release
0000146: [General] Add support for Titan Bar
11 Jun 2019 – 0.9 – Initial Release
Ported the current version from WOW.