Have We Met?
Client Version: 2.4.3
Fully integrated into the unit tooltip (i.e. show up when you point at another player)
- Provides summary text, indicating how often you have grouped with a player.
e.g. “Have We Met? Once or Twice”
- Shows the time since you last grouped with a player.
- Shows the names and types of the last 4 instances you have played with them.
- Session history, listing all players you have grouped/raided with since you logged in (/hwm session)
- Data browser with filtering and search features. Includes the ability to edit rating, whisper player or run who command.
- Rate a Player (Poor, Needs Practice, OK, Reliable, Awesome) and add a note.
- You are alerted when a player you know has joined a group/raid and you have not seen them since you logged in.
- Standard options screen (Interface menu) added.
- Option to only show key data in tooltip added (pressing shift when over a unit will always show all relevant data).
- Data browser accessible from Social Window
- Records the time you spend with each payer (closest 30 seconds) and summarizes that time by:-
- Total time in parties
- Total time in raids
- Total time in dungeons (split by rating – Normal, Heroic, etc.)
- Total time in raids (split by rating – Normal(10), Heroic (25), etc.)
- Total time in PVP (split by rating – Normal, Heroic, etc.)
- New: Integrated with titan.
- Command line to manually add a player from your realm (/hwm add <player-name>)
Extract files to the WOW add-on folder or follow this guide.
Type “/hwm” for options.
15 Jun 2019 – 1.01 – FEATURE Release
0000147: [General]Add support for Titan Bar
11 Jun 2019 – 1.00 – Initial Release
Ported the current version from WOW.