Client Version: 2.4.3
Auctionator is a World of Warcraft addon designed for casual auction house users with the goal of improving usability. This addon organizes auction listings logically by prices and stack size for easy purchasing. Auctionator also eliminates the tedious process of item posting and auction management by semi-automatizing these operations.
- When buying, displays sorted auction listings along with details such as individual item price and stack size.
- When selling, displays existing listings on the auction house for price comparison
- Easy auction management with automatic price checks
- Allows full scan of auction house and record historic item prices
- Displays auction house price on item tooltip
- Allows parameters customization such as undercutting values for different price points
Auctionator adds ‘Buy’, ‘Sell’, and ‘More…’ tabs in the auction house interface to replace default functionalities.
Please visit the wiki.
Please report bugs on the issues page. The use of BugGrabber and BugSack will help tremendously with the debugging process.
You can also contribute to the addon by donating.
This addon is more about providing you with a price to post your items at.
Auctioneer has a more in-depth auction search UI.
“Allows full scan of auction house and record historic item prices” from what I can see this feature does not exist, but I’m looking for something similar to auctioneer where you can scan the AH and the current price is displayed on any item you hover over. I might have just misinterpreted.
This is for 2.4.3, not the new client 2.5.1
So will there be an update soon?