Tailoring Changes in Battle for Azeroth
In BfA each expansion has it’s own professions tier with a max level.
Classic professions max out at 300
Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, and Mists of Pandaria professions max out at 75
Warlords of Draenor and Legion professions max out at 100
Battle for Azeroth professions max out at 150
In BfA alchemy now has a seperate skill depending on your faction, Kul Tiran Tailoring for (Alliance) and Zandalari Tailoring for (Horde), everything else is still the same between the two.
- For (Horde) Pin’jin the Patient is found in the Terrace of Crafters in Dazar’alor.
- For (Alliance) Daniel Brineweaver is found in the Tradewinds Market in Boralus.
If you have trouble locating your profession trainers, as usual you can ask a guard for directions and they will place a marker on your map.
- Epic BoP cloth armor can now be crafted up to ilvl 385.
- Tailors have access to exclusive cloak enchants such as Resilient Spellthread, Feathery Spellthread and Discreet Spellthread.
- Tailors can make and use Rough-hooked Tidespray Linen, a piece of follower gear that gives a chance to reward cloth from successful missions.
Your Tailoring trainer can teach you each enchantment at level 75.
- 1-70 [Tidespray Linen Bandage] (2x [Tidespray Linen])
- 70-75 [Tidespray Linen Robe] (16x [Tidespray Linen] & 20x [Nylon Thread])
- 75-148 [Embroidered Deep Sea Satin] (1x [Tidespray Linen] & 1x [Deep Sea Satin] & 5x [Nylon Thread])
- 148-150 [Embroidered Deep Sea Breeches] and [Embroidered Deep Sea Gloves]
Welcome to 150 Tailoring!
There are new crafting materials in Battle for Azeroth
With Battle for Azeroth comes the Scrapper! These are located by Crenzo Sparkshatter and Myxle ‘The Searat’ Gutwrench.
Scrapping gear destroys the gear scrapped and returns materials based on the item scrapped.
For example, to obtain cloth materials you would scrap cloth armor.
Craftable Leveling Gear
This is the new green BfA leveling gear. They require level 111, so you have a little time to gather materials before you can wear them. They can also roll up to ilvl 233 (blue) quality.
You can learn all of these from your tailoring trainer.
- [Tidespray Linen Bracers]
- [Tidespray Linen Belt]
- [Tidespray Linen Mittens]
- [Tidespray Linen Sandals]
- [Tidespray Linen Pants]
- [Tidespray Linen Cloak]
- [Tidespray Linen Hood]
- [Tidespray Linen Spaulders]
- [Tidespray Linen Robe]
Craftable level 120 Gear
- [Honorable Combatant’s Satin Belt]
- [Honorable Combatant’s Satin Boots]
- [Honorable Combatant’s Satin Bracers]
- [Honorable Combatant’s Satin Cloak]
- [Honorable Combatant’s Satin Mittens]
- [Honorable Combatant’s Satin Pants]
- [Embroidered Deep Sea Cloak]
- [Battle Flag: Phalanx Defense] – Decrease damage taken by 15% for allies within 15 yards.
- [Battle Flag: Rallying Swiftness] – Boosts your parties mounted speed by 15% for 15 seconds.
- [Battle Flag: Spirit of Freedom] – Decreases crowd controlling effects for all allies within 15 yards.