Mizus Raid Tracker
Client Version: 5.0.4
Mizus RaidTracker is an easy to use addon for tracking raids, loot and attendance. It provides solid automatic tracking functions, a simple to use GUI for modifying tracked data and a CTRaidTracker compatible data export.
If you need a detailed explantion of MRT’s options, please scroll down.
- Raid size detection: tracks and saves raid size
- Difficulty detection: tracks and saves raid difficulty
- Boss kill tracking: automatic detection of boss kills
- Loot tracking: automatic tracking of looted items and item cost (gems and shards are ignored by default)
- Attendance tracking: tracks raid attendees for each boss kill
- Guild attendance tracking: option to track additional guild attendees per whisper (MRT provides guild message for guild attendance tracking)
- Raid Log Browser: a simple GUI to review, modify and export tracked data
- Various export options: data export for a complete raid, a single boss or all normal/hard encounters of a raid
- Options panel: fully integrated into Blizzards options menu
- EQdkp/MLdkp 1.1 (CTRT compatible): if you have a dkp-system, which can import data from the CT RaidTracker, then just choose this format and it should work
- EQdkp-Plus XML: the recommended export format for EQdkp-Plus (set your Raid-Log-Import-Settings accordingly)
- MLdkp 1.5
- Plain text: creates a simple text summary in a human readable form – for e-mail, notepad, etc
- BBCode formatted text: same as plain text but with basic BBCode for forums. A variant with wowhead itemlinks is also available
- CSS based HTML: A HTML export with CSS support.
- ‘/mrt‘ brings up the raid log browser
- ‘/mrt o‘ and ‘/mrt options‘ are shortcuts for the options panel
- ‘/mrt snapshot‘ creates a raid entry with the current raid composition
- ‘/mrt dkpcheck‘ will create a new boss event entry (‘Attendance check’) and starts a guild attendance check
- ‘/mrt deleteall now‘ will delete the complete raidlog (use with caution)
- ‘Enable MRT’: Enable or disable automatic raid tracking
- ‘Enable debug messages’: Enable or disable debug messages (for developers only)
- ‘Slash command’: Changes the slash command of MRT. Please relog after changing.
- ‘Show minimap icon’: Enable or disable the minimap icon
- ‘Automatically delete raids older than X days’: Use with caution. If enabled, MRT will delete raids older than the configurable threshold automatically.
Raid tracking options:
- ‘Create new raid on new zone’: If enabled, MRT will automatically create a new raid entry after changing raid zones. If you only want to export one raid per raid day, you might want to disable this option.
- ‘Track 10 player raids’: Enable or disable tracking of 10 player raids
- ‘Track Archavons Vault’: Enable or disable tracking of Archavons Vault (25 and 10 player version)
- ‘Track WotLK raids’: Enable or disable tracking of raids of the WotLK expansion.
- ‘Use server time’: If enabled, MRT will use the server time instead of local time.
Item tracking options:
- ‘Min item quality to log’: Set the threshold for item tracking (Note: you can always manually add items of every quality)
- ‘Ask cost for item’: Enable or disable the popup dialog for asking cost of each raid loot
- ‘Min item quality to ask cost for’: Set the threshold for the ‘ask cost’ dialog
- ‘Use EPGP GP values’: When enabled, MRT will try to calculate the GP value of an item and provide the value to the loot popup. This feature is experimental.
- ‘Only track items equal or above Itemlevel X’: Only track items above a certain itemlevel. Set the value to zero in order to deactivate this option.
- ‘AutoFocus on loot cost dialog’: Set if and when the loot cost dialog popup should automatically take focus to its editbox. Three options available: ‘Always’ / ‘When not in combat’ / ‘Never’
- ‘Ignore enchanting materials’: When enabled, MRT will ignore shards, dust, etc.
- ‘Ignore gems’: When enabled, MRT will ignore gems.
- ‘Track only first 2/5 groups’: If enabled, MRT will only track the first 2/5 groups in a 10/25 player raid.
- ‘Track offline players’: If enabled, MRT will track offline players.
- ‘Enable guild attendance check’: If enabled, MRT will ask after each boss kill if you want to take guild attendance. If accepted, MRT will send a guild message, calling your guild member to whisper you with their character name. The whispered names will be added to the boss kill attendees list.
- ‘Ask for confirmation’: If enabled, MRT will ask you before sending the guild message.
- ‘Use trigger instead of character name’: If enabled, MRT will react on a configurable text message instead of guild member names. The guild attendance announcement text will change accordingly.
- ‘Duration of taking attendance’: Set the duration of the guild attendance check. While taking guild attendance, MRT will post a reminder each minute.
- ‘Use custom guild attendance text’: When enabled, you can provide a custom text that MRT will post when doing an attendance check. Variables are available for boss name, remaining time and trigger command.