Client Version: 5.0.4
Uses the 3.0 Arena Unit IDs, this enables full functionality even if the enemy is seen first while in combat.
General arena unit frame features:
- HP bar + Text
- Mana bar + Text
- Cast bar + Text
- Class icon
PvP trinket status:
Five display options:
- Name icon.
- Name text.
- Big icon (big, scalable icon to the right).
- Small icon (small icon to the right on top of the mana bar).
- Grid-style icon (colored square to the right on top of the mana bar that turns red when the trinket has been used).
- Target of Target – displays a class icon representing the enemy’s target.
- You can click on the icon to target your enemy’s target or use mouseover macros.
- New enemy announcement – announces new enemies.
- Trinket announcement – announces when the trinket is used/is ready again.
- Enemies on low health – announces enemies that are about to die, you can set the percentage yourself.
- Aura announcement – announces aura used.
- Cooldown announcement – announces cooldown used.
Auras – shows important buffs and debuffs on the arena enemies.
- You can add/delete/edit auras via the configuration screen.
Cooldown Tracker – shows enemy cooldowns
- You can enable/disable single cooldowns or entire classes, set an announce type or sound on cooldown used.
DR Tracker – shows diminishing returns on the arena enemies.
- You can enable/disable single diminishing returns types or show/hide the diminishing returns value.
Click actions – you can select what is going to happen when you click on a Gladius button.
Ten editable click actions.
- Three modifiers: SHIFT, CTRL and ALT.
- Four different action types: Target, Focus, Cast Spell and Macro.
- /gladius ui/config/options – displays the configuration screen.
- /gladius test1-5 – shows a test frame with the chosen amount of test units.
- /gladius hide – hides the test frame.
Macros are meant for the more advanced users, since you’d need to use “*unit” (short for the UnitID of the enemy) for a macro to work.
To cast Polymorph on the enemy and print out the name of the enemy in the party chat you would have to do:
- /cast [target=*unit] Polymorph
- /script SendChatMessage(UnitName(“*unit”), “PARTY”)
Will you ever have Gladius function in a non-arena environment?
- No, Gladius is meant for arenas only and it’ll stay that way.
Can I hide that annoying header (“Gladius – drag to move”)?
- Yes, simply lock the Gladius frame.