Ackis Recipe List
Client Version: 5.0.4
Ackis Recipe List is an AddOn which will scan your trade skills and provide information on how to obtain recipes.
How to get it to work
You open up a trade skill window (ie: Enchanting) and click on the Scan button which is attached to the trade skill window. Results will be printed out to the chat frame, or into a separate window depending on preference.
Ackis Recipe List has a GUI to change parameters. Type /arl to open up the GUI. Acceptable commands include:
- Opens up the about panel, listing information about the mod/arl sort or /arl sortingOpens up the sorting options
/arl scan profession
- Scan a profession
- Opens up in-game documentation regarding ARL
- Opens up display options
- Opens up profile options
- Prints out a list of all the profession tradeskill links
Ackis Recipe List will behave differently depending on which modifying keys you use to click.
This is the functionality that occurs when you are clicking the scan button.
- Performs a scan of the current tradeskill displaying recipes in a new window.
- Generates a text dumping of the current tradeskill in a format (CSV, XML, BBC) specified by the user.
- Removes all waypoints on the World Map and Mini-map generated by ARL.
- Provides development code for use when updating trainers, vendors, etc in the recipe database.
This is the functionality that occurs when you click on a recipe.
- Expands or contracts the recipe acquire information.
- Generates an item link of the item that the recipe will make into your default chat box.
- Generates a spell link for the recipe you clicked.
- Adds or removes a recipe from the exclusion list.
- Adds the specific recipe acquire methods to the World Map and Mini-map.