This Herbalism guide for Battle for Azeroth will give you the information to get you to level 150 as quickly as possible.
Herbalism Changes in BfA
In Battle for Azeroth Herbalism now has a seperate skill depending on your faction, [Kul Tiran Herbalism] for (Alliance) and [Zandalari Herbalism] for (Horde).
The maximum profession skill levels have been lowered for each profession tier:
- Classic professions max at 300.
- Outland, Northrend, Cataclysm, and Pandaria professions max at 75.
- Draenor and Legion professions max at 100.
- Battle for Azeroth professions max at 150.
- For (Horde) Jahden Fla located in Dazar’alor.
- For (Alliance) Declan Senal located in Boralus.
If you ever have trouble finding your profession trainers, you can always ask a city guard for directions. This will place a marker on your map at the NPC’s location.
Each rank increase via the ranking system allows you to gather more effectively.
Tips and Tricks
There are 3 new items in Battle for Azeroth that let you speed up herb farming.
- [Monel-Hardened Stirrups] – Gather while mounted.
- [Monel-Hardened Hoofplates] – 20% Increased mount speed.
- [Coarse Leather Barding] – Mobs no longer dismount you.
If you don’t have [Coarse Leather Barding] you can switch to tank spec, if your class has one, to avoid being dazed.
You can also enchant your gloves with [Enchant Gloves – Zandalari Herbalism] or [Enchant Gloves – Kul Tiran Herbalism] depending on your faction.
New Battle for Azeroth Herbs
These are the new herbs in Battle for Azeroth
I highly recommend gather mate and Routes. These addons are what I used to create these maps and will allow you to personalize your own. GatherMate records nodes when you interact with them. Routes computes the most efficient routs using the node location data.