Client Version: 1.15
Season of Discovery
Keeps track of your levelling splits onscreen.
SpeedrunSplits is fairly basic, now with some simple customisation options in-game using the interface options. I’ll continue making improvements based on feedback.
- Removed all references to the tContains function, and the function itself. It was breaking other addons because it overwrote a Blizzard function. It was a relic of the original 1.12 addon version that I made, but is not required within Classic.
- The bug fix in 2.3 involving the early next level delta wasn’t working. I’ve rewritten the section involving XP progress checks for the Delta time. Should be completely fixed now.
- The bug fix in 2.3.1 regarding the default variables wasn’t resolved if an affected user modified any of the options while the addon was broken (Versions 2.2 – 2.3). It should now detect any missing critical options variables and set the defaults.
- Fixed an issue that caused errors on launch for new users of SpeedrunSplits
- Fixed a bug that caused the Delta time for the next level to show immediately on level up
- Level Range option now correctly displays the number of rows specified. Previously it was always +1 displayed.
- Added the option to print all times for the current character to the chat window for easy scrolling
- Added the option to disable the the comparison colours for times
- Added the option to disable displaying additional levels beyond your character’s current level
- Added the option to hide the Delta times column
- Increased the level range to potentially be able to display all levels onscreen at the same time at maximum setting
Most likely the final version before Classic launch, save for any bug fixes or heavily requested features.
- SpeedrunSplits options can be accessed by using /srs or /speedrunsplits
- SpeedrunSplits can now be reset to default using the Defaults button in Interface Options. This includes resetting the position of SpeedrunSplits for those that drag them off the screen.
- Added the option to display days in the timers [D:HH:MM:SS]
- Added the option to force save your current character’s times as your Personal Best times. A word of warning, this doesn’t check if your current times are faster than your saved times, it’ll overwrite your times regardless.
- Reworded some of the stuff in the options. Some players didn’t understand what the PB Milestone setting did, so I’ve renamed it to Automatic Save Level to hopefully make it easier to understand.
- When saving your times, the previous saved times are still compared against until the addon is reloaded.
- Saving times now only overwrites times up to the current character’s level. This means that any saved times beyond your character’s level will be preserved.