Client Version: 1.14.3
Main HealBot Site
- Configure key mouse combos to cast any helpful spell on Players with active bars
- Configure key mouse combos to cast any helpful spell on Players with non-active bars.
- Configure key mouse combos to cast any harmful spell on Enemy targets with active bars.
- Any usable item can be added to all combos.
- Any existing macro can be added to all combos.
- Target, Focus and Assist can be added to all combos
- HealBot can track and display who has aggro
- HealBot can be used for decursive functions
- HealBot can be used for monitoring buffs and buffing
- HealBots appearance can be configured and preferred appearances can be saved as skins.
- HealBot can show party/tanks/checked targets/extras in a raid, extras can be filtered and sorted.
- Use up to 10 frames for grouping players, a skins appearance settings can be altered per frame
- Healbot skins and be shared externally with others, check out the Available Skins here
- HealBot can show incoming heals and absord affects
- HealBot has a SmartCast out of combat option, to auto heal, buff, debuff or res.
Installing and Updating
- Completely log off WoW
- Copy the folders into your WoW Addons folder.
- Logon to WoW on your main Healer.
- As a priority you should open the options and configure spells, cures and buffs.
HealBot Main site
Up to date information and main HealBot site
Available on the site:
- Additional Skins