GSE – Classic
Client Version: 1.13
GSE allows you create a sequence of macros to be executed at the push of a button. Like a /castsequence macro, it cycles through a series of commands when the button is pushed. However, unlike castsequence, it uses macro text for the commands instead of spells, and it advances every time the button is pushed instead of stopping when it can’t cast something. This means if a spell is on cooldown and you push the button it will continue to the next item in the list with each press until it reaches the end and starts over. It comes with an editor and everything you need to get started.
GSE2 is a complete rewrite of GSE. The video below has a summary of the UI changes.
For more information on the changes in GSE2 see GSE2 Screenshots
- Sequential, Priority and Internal loop Macro Templates
- In-game Editor
- Import Macros fro the www.wowlazymacros.com website
- Syntax Highlighting
- Share Macro In-game
- Macro Debugger
- Macro Recorder
- Translate Macros (Optional Dependency)
- Starter Sample Macros Included (Build upon example macros)
- Enable/Disable various options/annoyance fixes (use trinkets, error sounds, require target, etc.)
- And more…