Client Version: 1.13
DejaClassicStats provides an updated and logical display of the character stats.
- Display each equipped item’s level, durability, and repair cost.
- Display a quick graphical “Durability Bar” next to each equipped item.
- Display total average durability of equipped gear on your character’s shirt slot.
- Display “Item Level”, “General”, “Primary”, “Enhancements” and “Defense” stats.
- Average Item Level*
- Item Slot Item Level Display
- Power(Mana, Energy, Rage)*
- Movement Speed*
- Item Slot Durability Display
- Repair Cost*
- Item Slot Repair Cost Display
- Attack Power
- Attack Speed
- Weapon DPS
- Mana Regen*
- Energy Regen*
- Global Cooldown*
- Critical Strike*
- Resistances(Arcane, Fire, Nature, Frost,Shadow)
Skills(Including XP bar):*
- Weapon Skills(Only skills you’ve learned)*
Professions(Including XP bar):*
- Both primaries*
- Secondaries(Cooking, First Aid)*
Reputations(Including XP bar):*
- Only Reputations you’ve established(Tracked always at top)*
Installation and Use of DejaClassicStats
- Install to your “AddOns” folder (World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns) and login to WoW.
Interface Options Settings
- Item Level: Displays the item level of each equipped item.
- Durability Bars: Displays a durability bar next to each item with less than 100% durability for a quick visual reference.
- Average Durability: Displays on the character shirt slot the total average durability of all equipped gear.
- Item Durability: Displays a durability overlay on each equipped item’s slot.
- Item Repair Cost: Displays an overlay of the Repair Total on each equipped item’s slot.
Average Item Level:
- Equipped/Available: Displays Equipped/Available item levels unless equal.
- Class Colors: Displays average item level with class colors.
- One Decimal Place: Displays the item level to 1 decimal place.
- Two Decimal Places: Displays the item level to 2 decimal places.
- DCS’s Hide At Zero: Hides “Enhancements” stats if their displayed value would be zero.
- Blizzard’s Hide At Zero: Hides “Enhancements” stats only if their numerical value is exactly zero.
- Decimals: Displays “Enhancements” category stats to two decimal places.
- Class Crest Background: Shows or hides the character stats’ panel class background crest. (May not be implemented if textures are removed from Classic.)
- Expand: Shows or hides the character stat panel expand/collapse button.
- Scrollbar: Displays a scrollbar to the side of the stat panel.
- /dcstats: Displays the DejaClassicStats version and slash commands.
- /dcstats config: Opens the DejaClassicStats addon config menu.
- /dcstats reset: Resets DejaClassicStats options to default.
- Repair costs doesn’t show on login but shows otherwise on UI reload.
- Too much to list. This is a WIP. This will be updated as we remember and come across more stats we want to track.
- Tons! Send us suggestions here.
We would like to thank everyone that helped make DCS possible:
Contributors: Dejoblue, Kakjens, loudsoul
- French: Medaleux, sv002, Darkcraft92, Ymvej, Druidzor, napnapnapnapnap
- German: pas06, flow0284, Markurion, Branduril, NekoNyaaaa
- Portuguese: Othra, Rhyrol
- Spanish: Tholagar, Mikel391, MrUrkaz, Krounted, Valhallanem
- Italian: infinitybofh, INoobInside
- Korean: PositiveMind, yuk6196, netaras, meloppy, next96
- Russian: Nappsel, Wishko, berufegoru, Hubbotu, n1mrorox
- Simplified Chinese: C_Reus, alvisjiang, y123ao6
- Traditional Chinese: BNSSNB, killsophia, konraddo, y123ao6
Communities: Blizzard, Curse, ElvUI, WoWInterface, and Reddit’s /r/wow
Individuals: Baudzila, 10leej, wizardanim, Phanx, Ro, Choonster, Zork, Lombra, myrroddin, Darth_Predator, sirann, and YOU