Client Version: 1.13
To make the process of forming groups less time consuming and actually let people focus on playing the game this project came to be. This project is still early in development! I*would appreciate any feedback regarding which features should or should not be included and how they could be improved on. Feel free to submit it as a comment below!
Features that are/will be included.
- Groups created using ClassicLFG are visible to all players using it on the Realm
- When looking for people it will periodically write in a public channel of your choice to make people without the addon aware of the group
- You can NOT set any itemlevel requirements for your group and the itemlevel of applicants is not visible
Looking for Groups
- You can look for groups for any dungeon, but there is also a “Custom” category for world events and more.
- The addon automatically parses all chat messages and lists them as groups to queue up (even from other layers!)
Note: If you queue for such a group it will whisper the leader of the group with the message that you provide*
- Multiple dungeons can be selected at a time
- Groups of which the leader is on your ignore list will not show up
Features that will not be included:
- Automatic group matchmaking
To join the discussion and get the latest information about the state of the addon and future features join our Discord