Quartz is a modular approach to a casting bar addon. An overview of (hopefully most of) the modules:
The core of Quartz is lightweight implementation of a standard casting bar, with configurable size, text and icon positioning, and colors.
Implementation of target and focus casting bars in similar fashion to the player cast bar.
Display of target and focus buffs and debuffs as duration bars.
Hooks into FlightMap or InFlight to display the current flight progress on your casting bar.
Displays a tiny spark-bar to show your Global Cooldown near the cast bar. Helpful for those who’d rather not squint at their action bars to see when they can cast again.
Changes the color and text of your casting bar to help show that your cast has been interrupted (and show who interrupted it).
Displays the amount of time spent between cast send and start events, in the form of a bar at the end of your casting bar, with optional text that displays the actual duration of the lag. This helps in canceling casts when they will not actually be interrupted, especially for users with consistently high pings.
Shows the ‘basic’ timers such as breath and feign death, as well as some ‘odd’ ones such as party invite time, resurrect timeout, and arena game start, and a framework for injecting custom timers into the bars.
Recolors the casting bar when your cast target moves out of range mid-cast.
Displays a swing timer for your melee weapon as well as hunter autoshot.
Allows for creating custom timers displayed on the mirror bars.
Merges multiple casts of the same tradeskill item into one big cast bar.
Use /quartz to bring up the configuration menu.
Weapon Swing Timer – Sixx Fix
Continuing my improvements of the WST addon originally by LeftHandedGlove. Huge thanks to him for starting it! Description from original WST for simplicity.
WeaponSwingTimer is an addon for WoW Classic that tracks your’s and your target’s swing timers.
If you’re a hunter, it tracks Auto Shot timing and castable shots cast time.
If you use a wand, it also tracks when your shots will go off.
The melee bars track the player’s and target’s main-hand and off-hand swings.
It resets on abilities that would reset a swing timer, such as Warrior’s Slam, and also takes parry haste into account.
Both frames can be moved around with the typical click-and-drag.
A configuration window can be brought up with /wst where more visual options are available.
Hunter / Wand Bars
The shot bars track the player’s Auto Shot / Shoot timing and also track the cast time for Aimed Shot and Multi-Shot. The shot bar turns white when an Auto Shot / Shoot projectile leaves the player.
While the bar is white, the player can move and cast freely without clipping their next Auto Shot or Shoot.
When the white bar is depleted, the player should stand still while their Auto Shot or Shoot is ‘casting’.
- Download the latest .zip file for your WoW version.
- Wait for the zip file to download.
- Unzip the WeaponSwingTimer folder into Interface\Addons.
- It should look like Interface\Addons\WeaponSwingTimer\WeaponSwingTimer.toc
A summary of the changes can be found below:
07/29/2020 v 5.0
– Aimed Shot and Multi-shot cast bars now properly show haste effects
– Successfully casting an ability even with aimed/multi cast bars turned off will no longer show a green overlapping bar
– “Failed” will no longer display (It was driving me nuts saying failed right after a successful cast)
– Added in extra timer to show the auto shot delay while moving. It sometimes looks funny but know that it’s just showing you it is delayed and you can continue to move based on the retry timer, toggleable in the options
– haste is now applied ON NEXT SHOT rather than immediately in the bar
– Added swing timer resets upon feign death, casting true shot aura, or moving after feign death
– Fixed an issue where the swing timer would reset itself while either casting an ability or just in general randomly
– Modified the multi-shot clip bar to better reflect where you would clip an auto by casting multi-shot.
– changed default setting to not have the ugly borders
– Cast times of auto shot is now properly reflected on the small timer display inside the bar, based on haste, rather than arbitrarily using 0.6 or 0.7
10/5/2020 v 5.1
– Adjust range speed to be current ranged speed on initialize rather than arbitrary 3 (helps with wands and initial auto cast after reload)
– Added additional checks for FD status to reset swing timer properly
– Attempted pushback logic but couldn’t get oncombatlogunfiltered to work
– Adjusted Aimed Shot’s swing timer reset to actually set the auto cast time to show that it’s always ready to start from casting aimed
– Added additional check for Shoot (mostly just for wands)
– commented out some logic that set rangespeed to 3 if it was 0 (shouldn’t be needed anymore)
– Changed visual multi-shot clip bar to also adjust with haste
– Added several fixes presented by someone on the WST github for improving casting, the “succeeded”, “interrupted”, and “failed” display.
– Inverted anchor points for auto shot bar and cast bar, so that the cast bar always appears above the auto shot bar and the auto shot bar is not shifted.
– Added a fix for gaining haste in same batch as cast, it wouldn’t update the cast time even though it would be applied to the actual cast time.
– Made minor adjustment to aimed shot cast time to be closer to actual cast time (3.05 instead of 3.0)
– Fixed wands not working properly, seems to be working now.
10/6/2020 v 5.1.1
– Fixed an issue with the cast bar overlays for success, fail, interrupt to display even when cast bars are disabled in settings.
10/6/2020 v 5.1.2
– Fixed lua error for undefined “setting” variable.
10/18/2020 v 5.2.1
– Added spell cast pushback for Aimed Shot and Multi-Shot, getting it as accurate as I could. Most accurate one I’ve seen so far.
– Fixed Feign death to properly reset as a full unhasted auto.
– Added in more localization setup per Cyanokaze.
– Added font size option for each bar and set up proper text centering.
4/2/2021 v 5.2.2
– Fixed issue with spell queuing causing auto shot bar to disappear
4/2/2021 v 5.2.3
– fixed localization error from latest update
4/12/2021 v 5.2.4
-fixed issue of no display text for global bar settings
BURNING CRUSADE FULL RELEASE IS OUT! MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE 3.0+ VERSION, AS THE CURSE APP SEEMS TO DOWNLOAD THE CLASSIC ERA VERSION BY DEFAULT.
SinStats is a lightweight yet powerful addon made for Classic Era, Burning Crusade and Shadowlands that displays a large range of stats, updated in real-time on a moveable frame that can be placed anywhere on your screen.
REAL-TIME STATS : ACCURACY!
A number of abilities, talents, enchants, consumables, tier set bonuses, racials, procs, buffs and world buffs have been manually added and used to provide an unmatched accuracy. The HUD was designed to reflect your actual numbers in real-time, as they are at any moment during combat (or outside of combat!). If you use all your cooldowns on a boss fight, your stats will reflect the improved numbers!
FEATURED STATS : DON’T HIDE THEM!
Attack Power : Melee and Ranged
Attack Power against Undead : Melee and Ranged [Classic Only]
Damage : Melee and Ranged
Critical Strike : Melee, Ranged and Spell
Critical Strike Cap : Melee [Classic and TBC Only]
Haste : Melee, Ranged and Spell
Resilience : Offensive and defensive [TBC Only]
Expertise : Main-Hand and Off-Hand [TBC Only]
Mastery : [Retail Only]
Versatility : [Retail Only]
Avoidance : [Retail Only]
Leech : [Retail Only]
Attack Speed : Melee
Hit Chance : Melee, Ranged and Spell [Classic and TBC Only]
Miss Chance : Melee, Ranged and Spell [Classic and TBC Only]
Defense : Armor, Mitigation, Block, Parry, Dodge and Defense [Classic and TBC Only]
Absorb : Amount of damage to be absorbed [Retail Only]
Stagger : [Retail Only]
Spell Power : Fire Power, Nature Power, Frost Power, Healing Power, Shadow Power, Holy Power and Arcane Power
Spell Power against Undead : All school of magic [Classic Only]
Mana Regeneration : Mana Regen per tick (while not casting), Mana Regen per tick (while casting) and MP5
Energy Regeneration : Energy regen per second [Retail Only]
Spell Resistance : Fire, Frost, Arcane, Nature and Shadow [Classic and TBC Only]
Other Stats : Movement speed, Items Durability, FPS and Latency
STATS DISPLAY : ADD & REMOVE THE STATS YOU WANT!
MELEE DPS CONFIGURATION – HORIZONTAL VIEW
HUNTER RANGED CONFIGURATION
MOD SETUP : FAST & EASY!
Open Settings : /sinstats or /ss or use the minimap button
Q: What versions of WoW is SinStats compatible with ?
A: SinStats currently supports all WoW versions, including Classic, Burning Crusade and Shadowlands.
Q: How do I configure my stats ?
A: Simply type /sinstats or /ssh in the game to open the menu. You can also open the settings by clicking on the minimap button.
Q: Can I align my stats on multiple rows ?
A: Yes, you can align your stats on up to 5 rows. Simply go to the general settings, select Vertical on the Text Alignment option and a slide bar will appear, letting you select the number of rows.
Q: What is the difference between MP5 and MP2 ?
A: MP5 is your mana regeneration every 5 seconds, coming from from enchants, tier set bonuses, gear, talents and consumables. MP2 uses the same calculations but instead reflect the mana regeneration on your mana bar, per tick.
Q: What is Mana Regen / Casting Regen ?
A: Mana Regen stat shows your actual mana regeneration, per tick (2-sec) and includes every modifier in the game. Casting Regen stat shows your mana regeneration while you’re casting, in other words outside of the 5-second rule. It aslo includes every modifier possible and is shown per tick to reflect your mana bar.
Q: Why is my Spell Power number different than other addons ?
A: SinStats will show your actual damage, not just the generic value from gear. For example, a Fire Mage with the Fire Power talent (10% increased fire damage) and a Darkmoon Faire Damage buff will get a 20% increase on its Fire Spell Power stat.
Q: How do I know what is affecting a specific stat ?
A: Simply go the settings menu (/sinstats), mouse over the stat that you want to inquire and read the tooltip.
Q: Some stats on some characters have a number in (), what does it represent ? [ie. Spell Crit : 10% (+3)]
A: Some talents only affect one school of magic on a stat. For example, a Priest has talents that will only increase their holy critical strike. This amount will be shown in parenthesis next to the stat. Please go to the settings (/sinstats) and hover the stat in question. A tooltip will appear with some explanation.
Q: What does the speed stat do ?
A: The speed stat reflects your in-game speed, in real-time. Whether you are walking backwards, RP walk, on your epic mount or on a flight, you will see your exact speed. It will also reflect your speed under slowing effects.
Q: Do racials like Berserking and world buffs such as Warchief’s Blessing affect the new Haste Bonus stat ?
A: Yes, every (almost) haste related spell in the game has been added. If some are missing, they will be added shortly.
Q: Is it possible to toggle off the icons next to each stat ?
A: Yes, the icons can be toggled off via the settings menu (/sinstats)
Q: Is it possible to toggle off the minimap button ?
A: Yes, the minimap button can be toggled off via the settings menu (/sinstats)
Q & A
Q & A
Samuel Swing Timer is a basic swing timer add on for World of Warcraft 1.12.1, developed in the private server scene it will track your weapons swing with a 1 – 1.5 second time marker for warrior slam casting. This is the work of another person, I’m merely uploading to provide access to others.