Automatically Hide Icons
Show Unused Icons
Track Multiple Players
Increase Maximum Buffs
Third Party Support
Extended Character Stats
For TBC use version 2.8.0+
Issues / Bug reports
This Addon solves that issue where you have 5 Paladins in your Raid and no one can decide who is Buffing what. It has a little UI that represents Different Classes in your Party or Raid. You can change what buffs you want to give out then just mash the Class Button for each Class type until they all Turn Green. If anyone is missing a buff you are assigned the Class Button turns Red again.
oRA3 is open source and development is done on GitHub. You can contribute code, localization, and report issues at https://github.com/BigWigsMods/oRA3
- Durability and Latency checks for everyone running oRA3 in a raid.
- Gear (item level, missing gems, missing enchants) and Zone checks.
- Battle Resurrection monitor for raid encounters.
- Flexible cooldown monitor for just about every spell with a cooldown.
- Invites based on guild rank, zone, or keyword.
- Custom tank list in addition to players assigned to tank or mainktank in the group.
- Promoting to raid assistant based on guild rank, a list of names, or just everyone.
- Intelligent ready check window that will display a divider bar between groups report based on instance difficulty.
- Automatically set loot settings when starting a party or raid.
- Tunable raid alerts to chat about taunts, threat misdirects, cc breakage, resurrections, dispels, and cast interrupts.
- Consumable check for your raid members.