World of Warcraft AddOn. Automates many things with UI Options for each. Type
/idtweaks to start configuring.
Do you have an idea or suggestion? Leave a comment here or open a ticket on github (https://github.com/Industrial/idTweaks).
- Dismount when needed.
- Accept Hearthstone Bind.
- Accept PVP Release.
- Accept Resurrection.
- Accept Summon.
- Sell grey items.
- Repair (and print the cost).
- Hide the Buffs/Debuffs frame.
- Hide the CastingBar frame.
- Hide the center error messages individually.
- Print a small version of loot messages.
- Reload the interface when typing /rl or /reload.
- Send the mail when the recipient is filled and the 12th item is selected.
- Mousewheel zooming.
- Hide elements around the minimap.
- Toggle the minimap to be square.
- Move the minimap to the right of the action bars.
- Accept quests automatically.
- Complete quests automatically when there is no reward option.
- Complete gossip automatically when there is one option.
- Set an override key to STOP automation.
- Anchor the tooltip to one place.
Neat Plates is a nameplate addon that works with WoW Classic.
Use the command, ‘/NeatPlates’ or ‘/np’ as a shortcut to the interface panel for Neat Plates. On that panel, you’ll be able to select from a list of available themes. The theme you choose will affect both appearance and features.
Use the command, ‘/hub’ to configure the mechanics of those included themes. If you’re using a custom theme, it might have a different config tool.
– Helps you find specific NPCs at short to medium range and take them to your current target.
– Search can occur not only by hostile and friendly NPCs but also by players.
– Marks for a found target or group of targets.
– The SmartCast function allows the tab key to use instant spells for you to be the first to capture the attention of the NPCs from your list.
This version of ArcHUD3 is for WoW Classic. For the current retail version of WoW, please use ArcHUD3.
ArcHUD displays smooth arcs around your character in the middle of the screen to inform you about the health and power (mana, rage, …) of you, your pet, and your target. In addition, it shows casts, combo points, holy power, soul shards, and a couple of other things. It discretely fades when you are out of combat and at full health/power.
This is a continuation of ArcHUD2 which managed to survive various patches… until the Cataclysm. Thanks to Nenie, the original author of ArcHUD2, for supporting me with this new version.
Please report any bugs or feature requests via the ticket system.
These arcs are currently supported:
- Health and power (mana, rage, focus, energy, runic power) for player, pet, target, and focus target
- Player’s secondary power (Holy Power, Soul Shards, Chi etc.)
- Casting/channelling progress for player, target, and focus target
- Fatigue/breath (mirror timer)
- Combo points (including unconsumed combo points on previous target, e.g. on dead corpses)
- Custom (de)buff arcs: Ever wanted to keep track of the stacks and/or remaining times of some specific (de)buffs such as Evangelism, Savage Roar, Beacon of Light, Weakened Soul, etc? Then just create your own custom (de)buff arc for it!
In addition, some additional target information is displayed:
- Current target (name, class, guild, 3D model)
- Current (de)buffs on target
- Target-of-target and target-of-target-of-target
Small warning: Using this addon apparently bears a high risk of getting addicted to it, as these user comments suggest. I received those after taking over the development of ArcHUD when the Cataclysm happened:
- “…nothing ever quite matched the smooth, clean simplicity of ArcHUD’s graceful rings.”
- “Great job!! I’ve used this addon for years! None of the other HUDs come close to the functionality and elegance of ArcHUD.”
- “Thanks for the work on it so far, much more lightweight than IceHud!”
- “Was staring at the various icehud/metahud alternatives with discomfort and sadness right after the patch [4.0].”
- “Awesome! Thank you so much for that miracle!”
- “Thank you so much for continuing this fantastic addon.”
- “…nothing could compare to ArcHUD…”
- “For a whole 4years I had this mod and I missed it so much in the passed few weeks. I tried other HUD mods but they were too in my face >.< . Best HUD mod IMO! Thanks for resurrecting an old friend “
- “Loving the new ArcHUD my favorite HUD by far “
- “I don’t think I could play wow without this addon “
- “I’ve actually grown kind of dependent on it because I’ll occasionally run out of Mana/ die without this.”
- “Hey mate, just came to thank You again for taking over this beauty, awesome job!”
- “THAT addon! So long I have been searching for a replacement when the development stopped, thanks for bringing it back to live!”
So use it at your own risk
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I add a arc for a specific buff/debuff (remaining time & stacks)?
- Where is my Combo Point/Soul Shard Numeric Indicator?
A World of Warcraft: Classic addon for automatically triggering combat logging on and off in raids and/or dungeons.
If you notice any inaccuracies or bugs please let me know!
/alc and /autologgerclassic will open the config.
/alc minimap and /autologgerclassic minimap will toggle the minimap button on or off.
Configure in which dungeons and/or raids to automatically combat log in the options. Enter said dungeon or raid and you will automatically be combat logging (and be notified of it)! Make sure to enable advanced combat logging in Interface > Network.