Client Version: 4.3.4
-for WotLK 3.3.5 The Cataclysm spell activation overlay textures are included
– custom ActionButton glow effect included
– ICON auras support ButtonFacade
WeakAuras is a powerful and flexible framework that allows you to display highly customizable graphics on your screen to indicate buffs, debuffs, and a whole host of similar types of information. It was originally meant to be a lightweight replacement for Power Auras, but it now incorporates many features that Power Auras does not, while still remaining more efficient and easy to use.
- An intuitive and powerful configuration interface
- Custom textures including all textures from Power Auras and the new Cataclysm spell alerts
- Progress bars and textures that show the exact duration of auras
- Displays based on auras, health, power (mana, rage, soul shards, holy power, etc.), cooldowns, combat events, runes, totems, items, and many other triggers
- Preset and user-defined animations
- Custom side-effects such as chat announcements or sounds
- Grouping, which allows multiple displays to be positioned and configured at the same time
- CPU optimizations such as conditional loading/unloading of displays, modularity, and prevention of full aura scanning
- Powerful customization options, such as animation paths, on-show/on-hide code, and custom triggers, for Lua-savvy users
For in-depth documentation, see the wiki page.
To open the options window, type /wa or /weakauras into your chat and hit enter or use the LDB feed.
Extending WeakAuras 2
- SharedMedia for more bar textures.
- SharedMediaAdditionalFonts for more fonts.
All mentioned addons are available in this private post!!
For some examples of what WeakAuras can do, take a look at wago.io where tons of people upload their creations and even feature complete interfaces utilizing WeakAuras!