Client Version: 4.3.4
Looking for an addon to measure damage and healing without adversely affecting your gameplay experience? TinyDPS should suit your needs. By excluding unnecess https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2…OWxlbmcormance.
- Options are available by right-clicking on the frame or minimap button.
- To move the frame or button, while holding the Shift key, click and drag to the desired location.
- For resizing of the frame, click and drag the bottom-right corner.
- Toggling frame visibility can be accomplished by clicking on the minimap button or typing /tdps.
- In addition to the option in the right-click menu (under Fight), all data can be reset by middle-clicking the frame or minimap button. Similarly, the back and forward mouse buttons will allow for quickly switching between displaying overall or just the current fight’s damage/healing.
Available slash commands (/tdps <command>):
help or ?, reset or r, damage or d, healing or h, visiblebars <number>, whisper <name>, reportlength <number>
Known Issues and Limitations
- Pet data is attributed to the owner.
- Vehicle/mounted combat data is ignored.
- Overhealing is ignored.
- Absorbs are added to healing.
- Damage dealt to absorbs is tracked.
- Unlike damage, healing won’t start a new fight.