Client Version: 4.3.4
Description:A simple addon that shows which tabards you have or have not equipped and suggests additional tabards to help with meeting the various tabard achievements.
Usage: (slash commands)/ta/tabardaddict___click button next to tabard inventory slot in character frame
- Shows all tabards that count towards equip count achievement including tabards not available to your faction or currently in game.
- Equip data comes from the server. No need to re-equip all the tabards to update the status to addon.
- Suggestions – Shows suggested tabards to equip to help with meeting the tabard achievements.
- Mouse Over tabard icon – shows in game tooltip.
- Ctrl-Click tabard icon – will launch Dressing Room with tabard equipped. See what your character looks like in the other factions tabards. Also preview TCG tabards before buying.
- Shift-Click tabard icon – will insert item link into active chat edit box.
- Mouse Over tabard items in game – will show if tabard has been equipped or not.
- Click any tabard entry to show a dressup preview of the tabard and a wowhead url.
- Search – click the search icon to toggle the input field to search the tabards
FAQ(s):Why show tabards not available to my character?
- Many people like to see what their horde character looks like in alliance tabards and vice versa in the Dressing Room.
You can also see what your character looks like in TCG loot code tabards before buying a loot code.
- The “Suggestions” tab will show only tabards that are available to your character.