Client Version: 4.3.4
Recount is a graphical damage meter.
I don’t see Recount after installing, what to do?
- /recount show, then /recount resetpos. If this doesn’t help delete all (there are more than one) Recount.lua files in your WTF directory.
I don’t see details when I click the recount bar, how to fix?
- /recount resetpos
I don’t see my pets, totems, gargoyles, guardians, Why?
- Check the config window (cogwheel icon, or /recount config) and uncheck “merge pets w/ owners” to see details about pets, totems or any entity that is treated as pet or guardian.
Can you add effective heals to Recount?
- Everything that Recount displays as healing is what other addons call “effective healing”. I.e. numbers that you see displayed as healing never contain the overhealing component.
I have a question about DPS…
- DPS is a poor measure, don’t expect extensive discussion on the topics. You will find it already at numerous places. I only fix bugs regarding recording data, but don’t plan to ever touch the DPS formula otherwise.
I have asked a question before and got no answer. I demand an answer!
- I cannot answer everything, I answer per time, capacity and ease to answer. I take everything I read into consideration but don’t expect that everything can get an answer.