Client Version: 4.3.4
TomTom offers the following major features:
- Set waypoints via command, or by clicking on the world map
- A draggable coordinate display with customizable accuracy. This frame can be hidden or locked.
- Player and cursor coordinates on the World Map (these can be hidden)
- A floating “crazy-taxi” style arrow that points you to your destination
- Displaying the “crazy-taxi” arrow or coordinate block in compatible LDB displays, such as NinjaPanel
- Show a waypoint that points you towards your corpse for easy recovery
- Can set waypoints by clicking on quest objective POIs on the World Map and watch frame.
Please also check out LightHeaded addon.
All mentioned addons are available in this private post!!
/tomtom – Opens configuration GUI
In addition you can use the /way command to add and reset waypoints.
The following slash commands are available:
TomTom has been designed to publish the Crazy-Arrow and Coordinate Block as LDB feeds, allowing them to be displayed in compatible display addons.