Handy Notes Trainers
Client Version: 4.3.4
Handy Notes Trainers allows you to track Trainer locations in HandyNotes. This is sister project to HandyNotes_Vendors which can help you track Vendors and HandyNotes_CityGuide which can help you track bankers, auctioneers and other important NPCs.
HandyNotes is base addon allowing other addons add icons to your worldmap. HandyNotes_Trainers is addon adding one icon for each Trainer you visit. Each Trainer has different icon so you can easily find out where is the trainer you are looking for standing.
HandyNotes_Trainers helps you track:
- All Class Trainers even with Portal and Pet Trainers (new in 1.2.0!)
- All Profession Trainers (Mining, Tailoring, ….)
- All Secondary Profession Trainers (Cooking, Fishing, and First Aid Trainers)
- All Skill Trainers (Weapon Masters, Riding, and Cold Weather Flying Trainers)
Frequently asked questions
Why it doesn’t work?
- Please check if you have HandyNotes installed. Also note HandyNotes_Trainers doesn’t come with preconfigured database.
Will it work with my Map addon (Mapster, Cartographer, …)
- Yes, it will. HandyNotes are written independently on any Map addon and if your addon doesn’t screw up, it will work.
Will it work with Cartographer?
- Cartographer notes use Cartographer_Notes addon as base for its note system. HandyNotes are using their own system independently on Cartographer. HandyNotes icons will be shown on your Cartographer, but they won’t be available to addons working with Cartographer notes.