Titan Panel [Defense]
Client Version: 5.0.4
- Adds a button to Titan that shows WorldDefense attack info. If there has been an attack within the last 40 seconds the bar will show the area and number of attacks seen there.
- Eliminates ‘zone is under attack!’ spam in chat.
- Tooltip gives details on areas attacked, number of attacks seen and time since the last attack.
- You can view attacks by most recent or most frequent, by subzone or zone (Crossroads = subzone, The Barrens = zone)
- Local attacks are marked as such. Note that the mod does not know all zone subzones. It will monitor LocalDef and all zone changes and save any new zones to your SavedVariables.
- Will autojoin WorldDef and LocalDef. You can turn off the chat window option to show WorldDef and LocalDef if you wish (I do it myself), but nonetheless you still need to be in the channels. All output can be suppressed and is so by default.