Client Version: 1.13.5
A quest helper for World of Warcraft: Classic
CLASSIC BUILD IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS!
Some features are missing, but its all being ported in slowly. Keep an eye on discord! (linked below)
What is working/ported
- map/minimap system (Currently using a port of HereBeDragons but that may change)
- available quests (some bugs related to profession/class quests are being worked on)
- objective notes
- quest turn-in points
- mob/item tooltips
What is not working/ported
- some quests may incorrectly show as available when they aren’t, or not show when they are. Please report this if you see it
- polygon objective display (instead of many points) and other display modes
Trust us it’s (Good)!
- Come chat with us on discord https://discord.gg/phKnHVu
- You can use the issue tracker to report bugs and post feature requests (requires a Github account).
- If you get an error message from the WoW client, please include the complete text or a screenshot of it in your report.
- If you wish to submit a bug fix or feature addition you made, you can create a Pull Request on Github. Please read the rules first.
Here are some examples of what Questie can do:
If you’d like to support the development of Questie by donating, you can do so here:
Just download, extract, and paste into “Interface\AddOns” folder.
Yes, this version of Questie is for Classic World of Warcraft.
Hold Control and Left Click down to move it’s location.