Client Version: 1.15
Season of Discovery
A quest helper for World of Warcraft: Classic (Season of Discovery)
If you have problems, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Come chat with us on our Discord server.
- You can use the issue tracker to report bugs and post feature requests (requires a Github account).
- When creating an issue please follow the templated structure to speed up a possible fix.
- If you get an error message from the WoW client, please include the complete text or a screenshot of it in your report.
- You need to enter
/console scriptErrors 1once in the ingame chat for Lua error messages to be shown. You can later disable them again with
/console scriptErrors 0.
- You need to enter
Trust us it’s (Good)!
- We are happy about every help and contribution we get, so feel free to submit a Pull Request on Github
- Translators can search for missing translations by:
["<yourLanguage>"] = false(e.g.
["deDE"] = false) and replace the
falsewith a string of the new translation, e.g.
["<yourLanguage>"] = "YourTranslation". Current translations can be found in the Translation folder
- Additional information you might find interesting can be found here
If you’d like to support the development of Questie by donating, you can do so via PayPal:
Show quests on map
- Show notes for quest start points, turn in points, and objectives.
- Improved quest tracker:
- Automatically tracks quests on accepting (instead of progressing)
- Can show all 20 quests from the log (instead of default 5)
- Left click quest to open quest log (configurable)
- Right-click for more options, e.g.:
- Focus quest (makes other quest icons translucent)
- Point arrow towards objective (requires TomTom addon)
- You can see party members quest progress on the tooltip.
- At least Questie version 5.0.0 is required by everyone in the party for it to work, tell your friends to update!
- Show tooltips on map notes and quest NPCs/objects.
- Holding Shift while hovering over a map icon displays more information, like quest XP.
- Event quests are shown when events are active!
- Waypoint lines for quest givers showing their pathing.
- Questie records the steps of your journey in the “My Journey” window. (right-click on minimap button to open)
Quests by Zone
- Questie lists all the quests of a zone divided between completed and available quest. Gotta complete ’em all. (right-click on minimap button to open)
- Questie’s database can be searched. (right-click on minimap button to open)
- Extensive configuration options. (left-click on minimap button to open)
Just download, extract, and paste into “Interface\AddOns” folder.
Yes, this version of Questie is for Classic World of Warcraft.
Hold Control and Left Click down to move it’s location.