Client Version: 5.0.4
Grid2 is a party/raid unit frame addon.
Grid2 is fully customizable. New zones (indicators) can be defined in unit frames to display information (statuses). The indicators can be customized and placed anywhere.
Grid2 supports several types of indicators: icon, icons, square, text, bar, multibar. You can configure what statuses are displayed on each indicator.
Grid2 includes a huge amount of available statuses, but not all enabled be default, look through the configuration and familiarize yourself with the available options and statuses.
Grid2 is fast: consumes between 4 and 10 times less CPU cycles than other similar addons.
To open the configuration UI type “/grid2“, left-click the minimap Icon, DataBroker icon launcher or use WoW addons list window.
Grid2 package includes:
- Grid2 Options
- Grid2 Raid Debuffs
- Grid2 Raid Debuffs Options
- Grid2 LDB
- Grid2 Aoe Heals
Grid2 Doesn’t Load after Update
- If you are updating Grid2 from r560 or older version, you must reset your saved variables (you will lose all your settings), you must see a message in chat window explaining how to reset saved variables.
Raid debuffs not showing up !!!:
- Raid debuffs are not enabled by default. Go to statuses -> Raid Debuffs and enable at least the Cataclysm module (if you are inside a instance you must exit and enter the instance or reload the UI after enabling the module)
I cant push the grid boxes as close together as before:
- The border indicator has 2 pixels size and it has a transparent background color now. If you want the old grid2 appearance. Goto Indicators -> border -> Layout tab: Set a border size 1. And select a black and opaque background color for the border.
What about mana bars ?
- Grid2 supports mana bars, but they are not created by default. If you want mana bars, create a new indicator of type “bar”, place it wherever you want and map the “mana” or the “power” status to it (remember you must map some color status to the bar:color indicator too).
What is the poweralt status ?
- Poweralt status is a power type (like mana/rage/energy,etc). This power type is enabled by Wow in some combats. It shows: Atremedes sound, Chog’al corruption, etc. This status is not active by default in Grid2: you must map poweralt to any compatible indicator (text or bar indicator).