Bazooka is a Data Broker Display similar in functionality and looks to FuBar.
- Top/Bottom alignment or free moving of bars.
- Left-click drag moves, alt-right-click drag resizes the bar (unless the frames are locked).
- Drag-and-drop plugin placement with highlighted drop positions.
- Configurable background / font / icon size.
- The usual options for data broker displays (show text/icon/label, optionally show title in place of label if it’s missing).
- Support of iconCoords and icon[RGB] (TomTom arrow, for example).
- Left / Center-Left / Center / Center-Right / Right placement position for plugins within bars, allowing easy layout of plugins. Plugins placed in the Center area are centered as a bunch.
- Optional auto-fade while in combat / out of combat.
- Optionally disable mouse / tooltips.
- Optional simple tooltips (just show title if Alt is held while moving the mouse pointer over the plugin).
- Optional highlight on mouseover for the active plugin.
- Load-on-demand configuration options, small memory footprint for “standard” operation.
- Bulk mode configuration that allows configuring multiple bars/plugins easily.
- Restrict plugin text width
- Support for OnMouseWheel, OnReceiveDrag and OnDoubleClick script handlers for plugins
- Optionally override plugin defined text colors
- Create new bars from the main options window
- Drag plugins to desired location
- Drag plugins off bars to disable them
- Dragging bars while holding Alt will change their attached/detached state. Otherwise top/bottom bars will snap back to top or bottom depending on where you drop them.
Using the bulk configuration (standard method)
- Check the bars/plugins you want the settings to apply to
- Check Apply next to the settings you want to change, and set them to the value you need.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the options. The changes you selected will be applied to all selected bars/plugins at this point.
Using the bulk configuration (auto-apply method)
- Check the bars/plugins you want the settings to apply to.
- Change the settings (or click the Apply text next to them if their current value is the one you want). The changes will be applied immediately to all selected bars/plugins.
- Toggle locked/unlocked state.
- Make the bars hidden. If no bar numbers are specified, then it works on the marked bars (see bar options).
- Make the bars visible. If no bar numbers are specified, then it works on the marked bars (see bar options).
- Toggle hidden/visible state of bars. If no bar numbers are specified, then it works on the marked bars (see bar options).