Archy – Archaeology Assistant
Client Version: 5.0.4
Archy is an assistant for Archaeologists that want information at their fingertips.
- Localized for English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese users
- On-screen customizable and movable list for the dig sites on the continent you are current on
- On-screen customizable and movable list of the artifacts you are researching that can be filtered to display only the races for the continent you are on
- Racial fragment types are shown for each of the dig sites
- Solve artifacts with (left click) or without (right click) keystones by clicking on the racial crest icon in the on-screen artifacts list or bind a key for a one stop solve shop
- TomTom support to help you navigate between dig sites
- Able to display dig sites on the minimap (closest only or all dig sites)
- Able to display dig site boundaries on the battlefield minimap
- Blacklist dig sites in the on-screen dig site list by right clicking on the dig site name. Perfect for when you have a bugged node or a dig site that is in a zone that you dislike.
- Blacklist races so they do not appear in your artifacts on-screen list and won’t be used when the artifact solve keybind is pressed
- Sound triggers for when you have enough fragments and/or keystones to solve an artifact
- A dig recorder to see where at a dig site you have successful dug
- LDB Tooltip showing missing rare artifacts per race and overall archaeology progress