Client Version: 1.13.7
QuestGuru is a Quest Log enhancer changed for WoW Classic!
If you are looking for the “retail” version of QuestGuru click QuestGuru
Note: If you like this addon, please “Like it” on Curse.com.
All Donations support me and I thank you in advance for it.
- Enhanced two page quest display in the log
- Added full time quest level in front of quest name and tooltips.
- Added auto quest tracking (quest is automatically tracked when accepted).
- Will try and revamp the quest tracker as I love it also.
- Need to make a in-game config window, still a work in progress.
F A Q
Q. How do I post a Bug Report?
- A1 – On the right side of this page there is a selection called “Bugs” click on that.
You will need to be signed in to WoW Interface to create a bug report.
- A2 – Or file a ticket on [email protected]
- Please include the version of QuestGuru you are using and copy/paste the error message you receive.
- Please describe what you were doing when the error happened. This will help tremendously.
Default sound set is now the old QuestGuru set (as requested by many)
/qgs set <soundsetname>
Sets the sound set and plays its quest completion sound
Lists the known sound set names
/qgs test <quest or objective or part>
Plays the current ‘quest’, ‘objective’ or ‘part’ completion sound
/qgs message <objectives or completion or none>
Sets verbosity of messages in the chat log to ‘objectives’, ‘completion’ or ‘none’