Client Version: 4.3.4
VuhDo is a raid monitor similar to CTRaidAssist or Blizzards built-in raid frames. Basically this is about displaying the health of raid members in form of clearly arranged bars. VuhDo is primarily directed to healing classes, but will make use to almost any other class. Moreover several healing spells or other actions can be asserted to mouse clicks on those bars (Click-Heal).
What VuhDo can do:
1. Display all relevant informations about your raid members
- Mana, other types of power
- Incoming Heal
- Charmed status
- PvP status
- Tooltips (for race, class, level and current location)
- Player Tags (such as afk, disconnected, dead)
- You can heal, decurse, target, assist or focus raid memers with just one click
- You can bind any usable item and any macro to mouse clicks
- You can assign up to 40 mouse click combinations to cast on raid members
- You can assign up to 16 keys to cast when mouse over
- You can automatically fire your trinkets and instant casts whenever cooldown is over
- You can automatically resurrect and decurse players out of combat
3. Set up the raid
- manage main tanks (CTRA/ORA compatible) and personally selected players.
- Setup who is raid lead, assistant and master looter
- Check who is one of the above
- You can easily keep track of all of your buffs
- You can rebuff automatically chosing the most suitable spell and target
- You can smart buff your raid automatically selecting missing buffs
- Up to 10 independent raid member panels
Completely free arrangement of raid members, You can move any group to any position in any panel:
- You can select to see your groups by class, group number role or any combination.
- Easy group arrangement via Drag’n’Drop.
- You can additionally setup to display Pets, Vehicles, Main Tanks, private Tanks.
- A panel setup wizard lets you setup most common settings with a few clicks
- You can store different skins and arrangements of panels separately
Supported standards / Compatibility:
- CTRA/oRA: Main Tank setup / resurrection monitor
- libSharedMedia: Fonts, Statusbar textures