Client Version: 4.3.4
Jamba – The Awesome Multi-Boxer’s Assistant.
Jamba is an addon for multi-boxers. It has the following features.
- Add all your characters into Jamba and designate a character as the master character.
- Commands available to switch master characters on the fly; change master based on the characters current Focus.
- Display health or experience bars of Jamba team members even when they are not in the same party. ( this is back in ver 5.3 )
- Create a complete party from among all your characters with just a few clicks.
- Automatically promote the Jamba master character to be the party leader.
- Quest selection, accepting, abandoning, completion and watching on one character are mirrored by your other characters.
- Automatically accept quests and escort quests. Automatically complete quests with no choice of rewards.
- Displays follow status (following / not following) on a small screen.
- Option to automatically follow after combat.
- Ability to warn master character in a variety of ways if a slave stops following.
- Commands available to strobe the follow command every second (great for boxing melee characters where combat breaks follow).
- Whispers to slave characters can be forward to the master character as well as master replies.
- Can direct replies from slaves to a particular character from the master character (/w myslave @myslavetarget hello there).
- UI Errors and UI Information from slave characters can be forward to master character.
- Slave characters automatically take the same flight as the master character.
- Automatically sell grey items and sell other specified items.
- Automatically purchase items from merchants.
- Automatically repair at a merchant (optionally using guild funds).
Automatically deny duels, deny guild invitations, and accept resurrection requests.
Automatically accept summon requests.
Warn the master character when health and mana fall below a certain percentage.
Configure Jamba options for all characters from just one character.
Messages to master character can be sent to various places (guild, guild officer, private channel, default chat, etc).