Client Version: 4.3.4
Chinchilla Minimap alters the Blizzard Minimap in a way to provide much nicer features and other niceties.
- Allows changing of blip size, border style, shape of the map (doesn’t have to be circular, or even square, lots of options are available), size, etc.
- A more flexible north-east-south-west indicator.
- Show your location coordinates.
- Make the minimap very big temporarily (good for gathering or finding a tough-to-spot enemy).
- Show the name of your location more flexibly
- Move the buttons around the minimap to wherever you want (even off the minimap entirely).
- Show which team-mate pinged the minimap
- Position the minimap and frames around it.
- Show on the minimap where your range extends to.
Show / Hide
- Show or hide various frames related to the minimap.
- Change the dots on the map to a different set of images. Very handy, especially if you suffer from colour-blindness
- Use the mouse-wheel to zoom the minimap and zoom out the map automatically after 20 seconds (or so).