Client Version: 4.3.4
AI’s display windows are built from “virtual bars”, you assign categories to bars so that items in that category are displayed on the specific bars you want. There is no limit to the number of bars you can have inside a window but obviously you only have so much screen real estate before it becomes “too many”.
AI uses several methods to assign a default category to an item such as what professions you have, tooltip scanning, basic type/subtype and PeriodicTable. You then assign those categories to a virtual bar.
You can also over-ride the default category by creating a rule that matches either a single or multiple items.
- user configurable window width and height
- separate keybindings for each location for easy viewing
- assign items to a category of your choice (overrides the default assignment
- assign categories to the bar of your choice
- unlimited number of bars (there are practical limits though before your screen becomes full)
- sort each bar differently if required
- user configurable bars per row
- Press ESCAPE to bring up the blizzard menu
- click on Key Bindings
- scroll down to ArkInventory
- bind the keys you want to use
the wiki is here [url=https://github.com/arkayenro/arkinventory/wiki/url]
to see how you need to setup sorting go here
the FAQ is here [url=https://github.com/arkayenro/arkinventory/wiki/FAQ]